Vescovo Toyota of Las Cruces
Detailer / Porter / Lot Attendant / Facilities Maintenance
Vescovo Toyota of Las Cruces Vescovo Toyota of Las Cruces is the authorized Toyota and Scion dealer in Las Cruces, NM. We have been in business for over 30 years and pride ourselves on our friendly, customer-centered service.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Detail vehicles
- Inspect the lot daily
- Facilities maintenance (daily)
- Take photos of vehicles and upload to website.
- Make sure cars on lot are clean.
- Rinse at minimum once a week.
- Ensure vehicles have proper window stickers (AS-IS stickers on ALL used vehicles; New cars have undamaged MSRP sticker)
- Ensure all vehicles have licenses plate frames/tags
- Rotate inventory (bimonthly)
- Line up rows neatly
- Move cars from back lot to front when possible (fill holes in front lot)
- Gas inventory (1/4 tank in each car, fill up on delivery)
- Photo all vehicles and upload to website
- Report needed repairs/reconditioning on new and used vehicles
- Make sure lot is free of trash
- Make sure balloons are taken out/in and properly inflated
- Work with Service Dept to make sure PDIs & UVIs get in/out of service quickly
- Put up and take down point of purchase materials (Banners, Flyers, Hanging Tags, etc.)
- Make sure interior of dealership is clean
- Take out trash/recycle between services
- Bathrooms clean with paper towels and soap
- Make sure floors are clean between services
- Monitor wash bay inventory
- Monitor chemical, rag, spray bottle inventory
- Report any theft, abuse of equipment, etc
- Detail all used cars within 72 hours of receipt
- Perform physical inventory on new and used vehicles (biweekly)
Other duties as assigned by management.
Requirements. - High School Diploma or GED REQUIRED- Associates Degree/Technical Certificate or equivalent secondary education preferred- Excellent communication skills.- Ability to interact with managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner.- PC skills using Microsoft Office is desirable.- Valid driver's license.- Employees must have no more than 2 minor moving violations in the last 3 years. Employees must not a major moving violation,a DUI, or reckless driving violation in the last 7 years.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.- Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.- Requires to be standing for long periods of time with few breaks and being exposed to the elements (hot or cold depending on the region)Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of an in-depth background and drug screening process.
Relevant keywords: Car dealer, dealership, detail techician, service department, automotive dealer, detail, carwash, military experience, inventory